WKC UK are Hiring ! Senior Environmental Consultant – Surrey, UK
Vacancy: Senior Environmental Consultant (EIA) – Guildford, Surrey
Background: WKC Group is an award winning, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy firm with well-established offices in the Abu Dhabi, Dubai and South Africa. As part of WKC’s UK growth plans an exciting new position have been identified in their Surrey office, including that of Senior Environmental Consultant.
The successful candidate will find themselves in a dynamic and exciting role in a fast-growing team in Guildford. In addition to assisting with growing a UK presence, the candidate will have exposure to challenging international consultancy projects and will work on some of the largest and most high-profile developments across the Middle East, Africa and Asia.
Job description: The successful candidate will provide technical support to and management of EIA and other environmental consultancy projects commensurate with ability, and will provide overall support in growing the UK business. The right candidate will have ample opportunities for career progression within WKC’s internal grade structure, including management of the local team.
The candidate will have:
- Approximately 10 years’ experience in EIA consultancy
- Good working knowledge of noise and air quality issues
- Experience with oil & gas, power and/ or other industrial sectors
- Relevant degree and/ or professional qualification
- Great attitude, enthusiasm and a desire to work in a fast-growing business
- A full driving licence is required
The following attributes will be advantageous:
- Having worked in an international consultancy firm
- Track record in business development/ sales
- Aptitude for business development and entrepreneurship
Job location: Guildford, Surrey
Benefits: Competitive salary, flexible working hours, work within a young and dynamic company, travel opportunities
Contact: If you are interested please complete our application form here: Application Form