WE ARE HIRING! Graduate Engineers or Chemists at both of our Durban and Cape Town offices, South Africa
Two Vacancies are Available:
- Junior Consultant (Durban [Ballito], South Africa)
- Junior Consultant (Cape Town, South Africa)
Background: WKC Group is an award winning, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy firm with offices in the UAE, South Africa and the UK. As part of WKC’s growth plans a number of exciting new positions have been identified in their Durban and Cape Town offices, including that of Junior Consultant.
The positions will see the successful candidates working in dynamic and exciting roles with exposure to domestic and international consultancy projects.
Job description: Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficiency with MS Office, and the ability to successfully multi-task is essential. The role entails working on technical aspects of environmental consultancy (air quality and pollution studies, waste water treatment, noise impact assessments).
The candidates will have:
- BSc in chemistry or BSc Engineering (mechanical/ chemical / industrial)
- Desire to work across multiple technical disciplines
- Relevant degree and/ or professional qualification
- A full driving licence is required
- No experience in the environmental field is necessary as in-house training will be provided
- Ballito, South Africa
- Cape Town, South Africa
Benefits: Competitive salary, flexible working hours, work within a young and dynamic company, international travel opportunities
Contact: If you are interested please complete our career application form and select either the Cape Town or Durban Graduate engineer position in the ‘Position Applying for’ drop down.