Sustainability reporting is an excellent way for organisations to understand their environmental and social performance and to drive positive improvement.
Leading companies recognise that publicly reporting on sustainability performance is much more than a corporate communications exercise. It is a powerful tool to help them enhance their sustainability strategy, have meaningful engagement with stakeholders, direct performance improvement, reveal vulnerabilities and enhance their corporate reputation.
Our understanding of internationally recognised sustainability reporting frameworks, including the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and the International Petroleum Industry Environmental Conservation Association (IPIECA) framework, enables us to deliver high quality, tailored reporting services that meets the needs of a diverse range of sectors.
We can assist with all the stages in the sustainability reporting cycle including:
- Sustainability awareness training
- Stakeholder mapping and engagement
- Materiality analysis
- Data collection and quality assurance
- Performance analysis and benchmarking
- Report design and content development
- Report launch, disclosure support and collation of feedback
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) target setting
We have advised our clients in over 50 countries and bring a strong understanding of the local environmental, social and political setting for balanced and robust sustainability reporting.
We develop sustainability reports using expert knowledge in key fields such as air quality, energy, climate change, ecology, water, waste, social and environmental management systems.
Sustainability Reporting Cycle
Our team has extensive experience of developing sustainability reports for a wide range of clients:
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) – UAE
- Abu Dhabi Oil Company (ADOC) – UAE
- Abu Dhabi Polymers Company (Borouge) – UAE
- ADNOC Distribution – UAE
- ADNOC Drilling – UAE
- ADNOC Offshore – UAE
- ADNOC Refining – UAE
- ADNOC Sour Gas – UAE
- Emirates National Oil Company (ENOC) – UAE
- Equate Petrochemical Company – Kuwait
- Fertiglobe – UAE
- Group Five – South Africa
- Oman Oil Refineries and Petroleum Industries Company (Orpic) – Oman
- Qatargas – Qatar
- Saudi International Petrochemical Company (Sipchem) – Saudi Arabia
- Telkom – South Africa
- TOTAL-ABK – UAE
- Total Facilities Management Company – South Africa